How often have you encountered a customer that is looking for a correction and unfortunately you are unable to work with their current tattoo? You usually end up recommending the customer to a laser company or to an alternative tattoo removal specialist to lighten their tattoo. Girlz Ink is now offering a fading solution, Li-ft. This must be done by a trained and licensed permanent makeup specialists. Li-ft is a cost effective ink fading solution ideal for pigment/ink removal and tattoo cover-ups removal to military standard.
Lift contains: pure sea salt, hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC), lemon and orange seed extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, aloe, barbadensis leaf juice and purified water; which is a non-toxic, non-acidic fading solution. Liftdoes not contain ingredients that harm or damage the client’s melatonin skin pigment. Used correctly, this hypertonic salt solution releases the ink bond. During the scabbing process the ink is pulled to the surface by the scab. Your client should expect between 2-6 sessions spaced 6-8 weeks apart to fade the ink depending on ink depth and quality of ink used. We do not recommend working on a large scale tattoo in one sitting. We recommend that the ink fading process should be broken into smaller sections, such as one square inch at a time. Results may vary depending on the equipment, needles and techniques used. Liftis safe and can be used around the eye area.
This fading solution, Lift, is a great way to bring in new clientele, offer a new service to your existing customers, and a great way to increase your cash flow without losing potential clients to other tattoo removal companies. Now it’s time for you to offer Lift in your business!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFT USE–PERMANENT MAKEUP
Saline removal solution is the goal to create a superficial controlled scab. It is the body's natural healing process that removes or lightens the pigment when the scab falls off.
Suggested storage: Cool place and if possible refrigeration is recommended.
This product is for trained and licensed professionals only and results may vary depending on equipment, needles and techniques used.
Please contact your Insurance Company to make sure you are insured to for this type of service.
Make sure you are sending your clients home with proper after care instructions.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD THE REAPPLICATION BE DONE WITHIN 30 DAYS. We recommends WAITING 8 weeks before reapplication
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE
- The area should be washed and cleaned with isopropyl alcohol prior to starting the procedure.
- May apply a pre-numb anesthetic (Lidocaine only) to reduce discomfort. DO NOT use any anesthetic that contains Epinephrine or a vascular constrictor as it is important to create blood flow. Wipe clean once anesthetized.
- No more than one square inch area should be tattooed with the solution in ANY session.
- Shake well for 30 seconds and pour required amount into a single use pigment cup.
- Coil and Rotary machines that use the needle on the bar, it is recommended that a larger round shader needle configuration be used during the procedure using oval techniques or pointillism. This applies for larger areas.
- Digital and all other types of machine operators should also use larger round shader needle configurations or the largest round configuration available for your particular machine for larger areas.
- When doing removal on an eyeliner or smaller area it may be more appropriate to use a smaller needle configuration.
- Open the skin by needling, pointillism or circular movements…which ever technique best suites the skin type or area you are working on. Apply solution and let sit for 10 minutes, then wipe away.
- No more than four complete passes should be attempted; the tattooed area will look red and will bleed. If at any time any part of the epidermis skin breaks the procedure should be stopped.
- Once the blood has started to form a scab, the area should be covered with a sterile gauze for 30 minutes and then remove permanently.
- Customer is required to keep area clean and open to the air and DO NOT SOAK the area in water. Showering should be conducted as normal, but do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes.
- Make sure customer does NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) It should fall off naturally.
- Girlz Ink recommends you do not attempt another session for 8 weeks.
- Once the scabbing has naturally fallen off, It is recommended the customer applies vitamin E several times throughout the day on the area every other day (every 48 hours) between sessions.
- Lift is safe for the eye area and will not harm the eye. However, try to avoid getting it into the eye. If you do, the client will feel some burning so flush immediately with an eye rinse or eye wash.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: Li-FT
- Weight: 15.00ml